So...the story goes, my sister's house caught on fire. We found out what the problem was, the stove's fuse blew and it even blew the fuse in the circuit breaker...You might not think it's much, but a lot of stuff still got damaged due to smoke damage. I went in with the rest of the guys of the family to see if we could salvage some things, we found some food, her laptop, her phone, the charger to her laptop, and diapers for my niece. The food we found was still sealed and fresh so it will be good for my niece to eat, the diapers were also still sealed in their packaging, so they'll last her a while too. It was horrible going in there though, we all breathed in quite a bit of carbon dioxide. I got smoke blew right into my face when I opened up the closet in their bedroom...So I've been woozy and light-headed lately because of the carbon dioxide I breathed in.